Charleston And Orlando Was Sad

These Mass Shootings are bad and horrifying because, a lot of people are dying and no one but god knows gods ways so I can be next or one of my family members can be next. According to News ELA,” On June 17, 2015 during a prayer service, nine people including the senior pastor and state senator Clementa C. Pinckney were killed by gunman Dylann Roof, a 21-year-old white supremacist.” This evidence states how god have his own ways, God was being prayed to and he made someone kill the people that were praying to him and only 3people survived according to News ELA. Additionally, News ELA states,” On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old security guard, killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a terrorist attack/hate crime inside pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, United States.” This evidence proves to me that the man was on a rampage and also after the fact he swore allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, after that he was shot and killed by the (OPD) such as the Orlando Police Department.

Image result for charleston and orlando shooting