Welcome to My Blog

Hi I am a 7th grader, and I am very excited to share what I learn with you. I am a very cheerful person except when it comes to Gun violence. Gun violence is a serious issue. Me, as a writer, would share all my thoughts on gun violence in our communities, some states, and other countries. Gun violence connects to many different problems in the United States. This is a very tough and emotional topic to talk about and nothing something to joke about, but you will be able to get through it. I believe in you. All you have to do is share your opinions with other people and SM:)E.

6 thoughts on “Welcome to My Blog”

1. Your introduction post is very interesting and very descriptive. Additionally it is detailed and really describes your personality and who you are. I’m very excited to read more of your future posts.

2. I love your welcome post it really tells my who you are a a person and what your main cause is for having a blog page. CanĀ“t wait to read more of your great post.

3. From your introduction, i can tell that you are a very bright person and all you should have said,” and nothing to joke about.” this would have made more sense because when i read it in the perspective as a reader, I was confused and made the introduction sound really weak.

4. Hi swright1580 welcome to our class blog I hope you learn more on our new topic gun violence